CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sayonara Myspace, Hello Blogger.com!!

"Myspace is so yesterdays news. As for
now we have Blogger.com"

Yo Monsters, I use to be a HUGE, "myspace whore" I was completely ADDICTED. But it wasn't until I entered Kanye West's awesome Blog and read about how "White Lightning," a blogger was talking smack about Kanye's sexuality and fucking with his manhood. In total shock I decided to check on the "girl with some serious balls" and found out that she was indeed an interesting, awesome, fashionable chick. She caught my attention and now I'm creating my own blog! Besides, Myspace is so yesterdays news. I needed something to keep me busy with all this time on my hands now. I was tired of changing the layouts and accepting requests. Thanks god I found it! As for now there is Blogger.com a cool place to express your feelings and ideas. A second home; with followers who find interest in following your work.

Could this rivalry between bloggers Kanye West and White Lightning become a "WEB WAR"? Well, as they say "when words get in the way there's really only one thing left to do".

-M.I.G : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment