How's it going?! So today I woke up super duper sick.. high fever and extreme vomiting... but then after going on AOL's Stylelist.com and seeing my picture on the Ralph Lauren's 'Pink Pony 100 Bloggers Unite Against Cancer' campaign, this made my day much better. I gasped for a long minute and jumped retardedly on my bed. Knowing that Ralph Lauren will see my picture among the 100 bloggers plus fighting for this amazing cause is all a fashion blogger wish for. The other bloggers that were on the campaign list with me were amazing. Click HERE to look at the other bloggers involved on the amazing campaign.
“I am so proud of the work Pink Pony has accomplished over the last 10 years,” said Ralph Lauren. “We are committed to the global fight against cancer and will continue to help change the lives of so many affected families.”
Now seriously... wonder how you can get involved??? JOIN NOW!!
- This year in recognition of the 10th anniversary we have many new and exciting initiatives: luxury product, the first annual Pink Pony online public auction hosted by Charity Buzz, and a text-to-donate campaign. We are so excited by each of these initiatives and are looking forward to raising funds for a very important cause.
· The Charity Buzz auction will run on CharityBuzz.com from October 1st to October 21st. 100% of proceeds from the aucution will benefit the Pink Pony Fund
· Official Text to Donate language:
Join Polo Ralph Lauren’s worldwide initiative in the fight against cancer during the month of October and celebrate 10 years of the Pink Pony campaign by texting PINKPONY to 501501 to automatically donate $10.
Msg. & Data Rates May Apply
- Click through for images and information about the entire Pink Pony Collection: http://press.ralphlauren.com/PinkPonyEPK2010/
- Pink Pony is also available on our website at www.RalphLauren.com/PinkPony
Auction highlights include: A Front Row Seat at the Ralph Lauren Fall 2011 Fashion Show and Meet the Designer Backstage, Have Your Child Star in a Ralph Lauren Ad, Meet Jerry Seinfeld backstage at a show, A Personal Tour of Ralph Lauren’s World-Famous Car Collection, Two Tickets to Miami Heat Game and Meet Lebron James, Taylor Swift Autographed Guitar, Go Behind the Scenes of Bravo’s Top Chef, Meet Lance Armstrong, Play Polo with Polo Model Nacho Figueras, and Two Tickets to the Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.