CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2010

FFD'S!!

Hi! Sorry I haven't been posting anything new this passed week. I've been resting thank to spring break. I've just been taking it easy and reading a lot! I found myself reading about fashion designers and their early work. I just love researching about things that I am truly interested in. For instance I checked out Yves Saint Laurent whose full name is actually "Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent." Here's some facts: He had a love partner who was Pierre Bergé. Dior fired Saint Laurent. Saint Laurent sued Dior for breach of contract and won. He had many muses including Loulou de la Falaise, Talitha Pol-Getty, and Betty Catroux. And he was the first designer to have black women walk on his runway. People aren't these facts interesting?! My inner journalist is constantly feeding his mind with fashion icons biographies lol. I truly find doing research on my favorite designers super exciting! I know I'm a nerd... Anyway this all led me to find Yves Saint Laurent's Fall 2010 collection. Enjoy!

-MIG











No comments:

Post a Comment