CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

R.I.P Alexander McQueen




NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFD's!

This is serious people, today we have lost a brilliant man. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN passed away today FEB 11, 2010 :'(

"The Associated Press reported that the circumstances of the death indicated a possible suicide; Police have stated that the death was not suspicious, but have not confirmed that the death was a suicide."

I can't believe this crap, damn it!! He was so creative, so talented. He showcased his imagery through his AMAZING fashion shows. His clothes were the keys to his parallel universe. He allowed us to enter his world and I thank him. Enough said.
I thank him for giving me something to talk about, for giving us great shows and amazing clothes, for giving inspiration, and for being fears without a care in the world.

Now I'm sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment