CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Who knew Jake T. Austin from Disney's 'Wizards in Waverly Place' had it in him? He was the inspiration for me starting the 'Rising FFD" section. Austin is slowly but shortly becoming a style icon. Move to the side Disney co-mates The Jonas Brothers Jake is really stepping his game up.

He is wearing a stripped cardigan, with what looks like a black tank, straight jeans, a thick belt with white shoes for the Teen Choice Awards 09.

Lets talk about the hair.... this is his new haircut and I am inspired once again- I'm getting it.

I call this style Bohemian Guy. After this look there is no turning back bro. Please keep it going!!


1 comment:

  1. Great post, i knew I wans't the only one thinking that.
    Good blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete