CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jil Sander S/S 2011

For the fashionable,

I'm so excited to show you all Jil Sander's S/S 2011 collection!!!!! You know me, I of course put up the ones that captivated me but you can check out the rest "here." As you can see this collection is all about bold colors, as well as lighter shades of summer colors like  fuchsia, turquoise, daffodil, lyme grass, etc.. All the colors seem so piercing, imagine looking into a wolfs eye while an aurora dances playfully in the winter sky... only is the summer. Sander also incorporated thick and thin stripes, belted blazers, imprinted flowers on shirts, colorful raincoat and booty shorts, and I like it that way! I think it gives a sense of freedom. The belted blazers have a type of military feel that I like, and the amazing cool colors gives a sense of chill even in the hottest day of summer. Gosh this collection looks so comfortable to wear! Guys go on a hunt and find similar pieces. A perfect place to hit would be Urban Outfitters. So I won't take any longer, here is one of the first 2011 Spring collections; giving to all of us by no other then GQ. Enjoy!!!
    -Migue









6 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog and I had to comment because I LOVED THIS COLLECTION. Okay, I'm not a man but, hey, I can still appreciate a fantastic menswear collection.

    The colour blocking is fantastic and I WANT IT TO BE IN GIRL FORM!

    Check out mine?
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with menswear and this collection is amazing, love all the colors! great blog come follow me xo:
    http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique collection
    Great Blog! If you get the chance, check out mine at
    tuxandtie.blogpsot.com
    and follow on twitter at
    tuxandtie
    Thanks,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the blog and the collection! Those bright colours are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luved it too- luv jill sander as always- luv the waist belts on the jackets!
    www.DavidCasavant.net

    ReplyDelete