CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2010

FFD'S!!

How's it going? So today I stumbled upon Ann Demeulemeester's Fall 2010 Collection and let me tell you I liked it. In all honesty I didn't really enjoy her clothes due to the fact that it looked a bit gothic, way too dark, and a late 1800's vampire-ish style. But this Fall collection was extremely captivating. It seemed like the vampire truly fell in love, had a change of heart and lightened up his look... literally. The clothes and show is so much lighter and I like it that way. Its more relatable, something that any FFD can wear. Thank you Demeulemeester!

-MIG

















Again deciding on "My Top 2" is so difficult to chose. So from now on the "My Top 2" is becoming "My Top 5!!" lol

1 comment: