CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

Alexander McQueen's Documentary

FFD'S!!

Hello, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday guys. I bumped into a documentary of Alexander McQueen and immediately I got hit with a sad depression. All I wanted to do was sleep, eat, and watch more Alexander McQueen videos. Why you may ask? Well Alexander captivated me, moved my inner inspiration. He was an Idol to me, high on my pedestal. He was just so talented damn it! Like Anna Wintour said "Alexander McQueen, one of the greatest talents of his generation." The amazing Editor-In-Chief was totally correct... he was. Please look at this video and judge for yourself. This man lived in his Parallel Universe and projected for the world to see :'(

-MIG

Part 2:


Sorry couldn't find Part 1 & 3 on Youtube.com enjoy part 2 on my blog but go here to find the rest:

Part 1: http://watch.fashiontelevision.com/fashion-icons/designers/the-incredible-life-and-tragic-death-of-alexander-mcqueen/#clip267137

Part 3: http://watch.fashiontelevision.com/fashion-icons/designers/the-incredible-life-and-tragic-death-of-alexander-mcqueen/#clip267145

No comments:

Post a Comment