CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I love my boots.



This was 4 days ago when I still was in the city of New York (Tear) :'(
Now I'm back in FL for 5 months.... and then I am back off to my hometown- the city that never fucking sleeps NEW YORK CITY! LMAO

Oversized Cardigan- H&M- $20 (I was lucky enough to find this awesome cheap cardigan)
Maroon shirt- Gap- $15 (Last one they had my size so I yanked it off a guys hand)
Tube Scarf- Heritage 1981- $10 (so many compliments lol. Anyway you can't believe how many people ask me where the heck I bought this scarf. Now you all know- go get one!!)
Boots- Aldo- $90 (Thanks Mom for paying half lol)

"For the exception of my boots I've learned that you don't need to buy the most expensive thing there is to look expensive. All you need to do is learn how to shop and learn how to be in the right place at the right time- discounts people! LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment