CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

IMAGERY- DON'T GIVE IT AWAY.

Imagery- (This is my favorite word!) It means so much to me.. I guess the reason why is because I am such an artsy person, creativity roams around me in my everyday life. I don't care what no one says-- Imagination is the shit! We should not make imagination cease to exist pass childhood. WTF? Why? We should go beyond that. Think about it: If our imagination is great, so powerful, so broad, so magical as children... imaging when we master it as adults? A master piece. Expand your Parallel Universe people!! A world where only you know the exact location of the entrance and the exit- don't ever give it away.
    1. The use of vivid or figurative language to represent objects, actions, or ideas.

    2. The use of expressive or evocative images in art, literature, or music.

    3. Representative images, particularly statues or icons.

    4. The art of making such images.

    5. A set of mental pictures or images.

No comments:

Post a Comment