CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

You Owe Me Money Freak.

People,

After watching a Lady Gaga interview from Showstudio she mentioned something about Andy Warhol, so I decided to refresh my memory and look him up. And recently I had gone to UrbanOutfitters.com and the American Indian art reminded me of some shoes that I wanted to buy. So two and two came together and this was the outcome. I added the cowboy for a more dramatic scene and I had remembered these shoes I had also liked. The quote came from what I invasion a cowboy holding a gun would say to an American Indian. BTW this is my 1st actual Polyvore so if you don't like it... please give me a break :'( lol.

-MIGUE

Find me on Polyvore

1 comment:

  1. good luck in NYC. Im moving to Brooklyn soon to go to school at Pratt and I cant wait!
    Be sure to check out my blog
    http://tuxandtie.blogspot.com and follow on twitter at tuxandtie

    ReplyDelete