CONTACT:

Fashionforwarddude@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chasing Blanckness.


Don't get me wrong people I adore Adele but it seems like every single time I see her performing on t.v or on any type of picture she is always wearing black. I mean black is not a problem- it truly is beautiful. It can make anyone look slimmer, more elegant and way more sexier. But, black has his problems, everything has his pros and cons people!! Well, when you wear the same thing I think that is safe to say that it becomes predictable and like I say "predictable leads to boring."
Adele is a beautiful girl, with an angelic face and a mild voice which I compare to an orchestra of a million violins playing together. So, I ask why all the black Adele? Lets bring some color into your life. And different shades of black and grays does not count lol. She has great songs, amazing vocals, an accent to die for-- but a plain style. Throw on a nice orangy color or a royal blue, it'll go perfect with your round lips, beautiful full figure and skin tone!

MY VERSION OF HER SONG. (jk. jk)
"I've made up my mind, you need to wear some colors. Can't be black... nor white, trust me Adele you'll look better. Your no fun, I know this song sucks, oh. " LOL.

REAL LYRICS.
"I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over. If I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no further. This ain't lust, I know this is love, oh."

1 comment:

  1. She's obviously self conscious! but I too would love to see her in some color!

    ReplyDelete